Clover Hill - Architectural Review Committee (ARC)
The Clover Hill architectural covenants were established to help maintain the values of the homes in our community by ensuring that all structures built in our neighborhoods are up to the standards established by Ausherman Properties.
All homes in Clover Hill, regardless of Association membership, are subject to architectural covenants and restrictions. Covenants for the individual Clover Hill subdivisions differ, so it is important for homeowners to have a copy of the covenants pertaining to their property.
Click on the appropriate link below for Covenants and ARC Guidelines for each Clover Hill subdivision.
What types of changes require ARC approval?
- All structural changes to the exterior of your home.
- Any change in material, color and/or style to any existing part of your home, whether you're adding or updating.
- Any existing structural changes such as windows, storm doors, roof, porch railing etc.
- All new structures built or installed on your lot (e.g. sheds, additions, fences, decks, patios, pools, driveway extensions, retaining walls, flag poles, hot tubs, playgrounds, etc.)
ARC meeting dates and deadlines:
- All ARC meetings take place on the first Monday of each month unless otherwise noted*
- Completed ARC request forms are due no later than two business days (Thursday) in advance of each meeting, otherwise they will be considered at the following meeting.
|ARC MEETING DATE:
||ARC REQUEST FORM SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Please visit the Calendar
for monthly ZOOM meeting links.