See the ARC Approval Request Form below (under 'File Attachments').
All homes in Clover Hill are subject to restrictive architectural covenants, regardless of membership in the Clover Hill Civic Association (CHCA). These covenants are regulations pertaining to every property and home within Clover Hill and are on file at the county courthouse. Covenants for the individual subdivisions (Clover Hill I, II East, II West and III) differ, so it is important for homeowners to have a copy of the covenants affecting their own property. For a copy of your covenants, email the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All exterior changes to homes and properties REQUIRE approval from the Architectural Review Committee (ARC). All structural changes to the exterior of your home. All new structures built on your lot: sheds, additions, fences, decks, patios, pools, walls, driveway extensions, etc. are all examples of what needs to be approved.
The ARC's authority to enforce the covenants is clearly stated in all the Clover Hill Covenants. In January 2001, Ausherman Homes transferred to CHCA "all rights, responsibilities and obligations" pertaining to architectural controls.
Any structures built without ARC approval are subject to removal at the owner's expense. Owner may also be responsible for legal costs associated with compliance enforcement.
How To Get ARC Approval:
- Fill out the CHCA ARC Approval Request form located at the bottom of this page. On the form, explain what you are planning to do. Be sure to include colors and materials to be used.
- Prepare a drawing that shows the improvement to be made.
- On a copy of your plat, pencil in where the improvement will be located.
- Provide all information in 8.5" x 11" format. We cannot reduce blue prints, etc.
- Information can be submitted to Mailing Address: CHCA ARC, PO Box 1429, Frederick, MD 21702 or Email to: email@example.com.
- The ARC, once they have received all information, will review at an open meeting of the ARC.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS 2 BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING DATE.
2020 ARC Meeting Dates - All meetings held at the Clover Hill Civic Association, Inc. Clubhouse, 8122 Glendale Drive, Frederick, MD at 7pm. These are open meetings.
- Monday, January 6th (Deadline: Jan 2nd)
- Monday, February 3rd (Deadline: Jan 30th)
- Monday, March 2nd (Deadline: Feb 27th)
- Monday, April 6th (Deadline: April 2nd)
- Monday, May 4th (Deadline: April 30th)
- Monday, June 1st (Deadline: May 28th)
- Monday, July 6th (Deadline: July 2nd)
- Monday, August 3rd (Deadline: July 30th)
- Monday, September 14th (Deadline: Sept 10th)
- Monday, October 5th (Deadline: Oct 1st)
- Monday, November 2nd (Deadline: Oct 29th)
- Monday, December 7th (Deadline: Dec 3rd)