Our trash company is Ecology Services 301-362-6700.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT TRASH, YARD WASTE, RECYCLING OR BULK TRASH OUT UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE.
Regular Trash Pickup – Monday and Thursday
- If regular pickup falls on a holiday, service will be the next business day. See list of holidays below.
- Holidays that trash company observes: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day
- You must provide your own trash can
Yard Waste Pickup – Monday – Season runs from April through the third week in January
- January will be Christmas Tree pickup and Yard Waste on the first 3 Mondays of January - 1/4, 1/11 & 1/18
- Yard Waste must be placed in brown paper yard waste bags or in clean, designated trash cans. Bags nor cans can weigh more than you can lift reasonably or they will not be picked up.
- Branches can be bundled, but no longer than 3 feet
Bulk Trash Pickup – Scheduled twice per year and dates will be announced in the Clarion Newsletter and on the website – http://www.cloverhill.org. Restrictions will also be listed.
This years Bulk Trash will be held on Saturday, June 6th & Saturday, Oct. 10th, 2020.
- Place all trash out the night before as they usually come very early.
- You may place the following items out:
- TV, Carpet/Linoleum(cut in 3ft.sections-easily lifted)
- Couches, glass table tops wrapped in brown paper
- Gas grills with gas emptied out
- Basketball hoops (must be cut in half)
- Unacceptable items include but are not limited to:
- Mattresses & Box springs
- Firewood (firewood can be put out for yard waste if regular firewood split and size)
- Building materials
- Lawn Mowers/Snow Blowers
- Concrete & bricks
- If you do not see something on the list and you are wondering, please contact Ecology Services directly
Next Bulk Trash Pickup will be October 10, 2020 - 7am.
Recycling – County handles all recycling. Go to http://www.co.frederick.md.us/recycling (link is external) for more information and to determine your recycling schedule. You should have a large blue recycling can that stays with the property.